Translate

26 January 2019

The biggest 4D Jackpot in Magnum history RM33,822,299 has been won by a Sarawakian

Image result for magnum 4d
RM33.8mil jackpot for Sarawakian


Saturday, 26 Jan 2019





KUALA LUMPUR: The biggest 4D Jackpot in Magnum history has been scooped by a Sarawakian who is now making big business plans with his RM33,822,299 windfall.

“I am running a small business and always wanted to grow it bigger if I had the money. Now that I have won the jackpot, I can fulfil my dream.


“I can now afford to provide a better life for my wife and children,” said the man who won Jackpot 1 on Jan 23 with his bets 5356 (first prize) and 9322 (second prize).

“I chose to play System Play 7 as I have seven numbers that are very special to me.

“I have won some prizes with these numbers in the past but this is the biggest win. My heart is still pounding,” he shared.

Magnum 4D Jackpot was launched in September 2009. The previous highest jackpot won was RM33.2mil in 2017.

In the past few weeks, a number of Magnum players who placed partial bets (M-System Pau) have won prize money amounting to millions as partial winnings from Jackpot 1.

“Since the first cascade back in December until now, we have had over 70 partial jackpot first prize winners and over 900 partial jackpot second prize winners,” said a spokesman for Magnum.




Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2019/01/26/rm338mil-jackpot-for-sarawakian/#jbwIzU5BHK6Cw7Cr.99

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Blog Archive

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED