Translate

01 August 2016

During a Talk Show Obviously Harith Iskander TMJ announced he will be Meeting PM Najib on August 12, 2016




THE STAR
PETALING JAYA: Johor Crown Prince Tunku Ismail Sultan Ibrahim says that he will continue to speak out and remind the nation’s leaders of their duties to the people.

The outspoken prince said this during a talk show Obviously Harith Iskandar which aired Saturday evening on Astro Awani where he highlighted the importance of the royal institution and its role in reminding leaders of the need to serve the public with integrity.

“This country has a lot of potential leaders. And I hope the royal family will understand and play a role in terms of this. If you realise, I’m the only one speaking up. I hope that everybody plays a role because at the end of the day, we're not here to go against any system. We are here to voice out our opinions for the betterment of the country,” he said.

Tunku Ismail said that when others found out he was going to appear on a live TV show, officers from Putrajaya and his father Sultan Ibrahim Sultan Iskandar, were tense as they did not know what he was going to say.

“Whenever I give a piece of my mind or an advice, whether it’s me or my father, it is never for us but it is for you guys,” he said, gesturing to the audience.

“Whatever we voice out today is nothing personal. I’m not going against someone or some people. If I’m at the place I am, and I can’t even remind leaders in the country who are serving the people, what’s the point of me being here?” he said.

“Voicing out for the people, reminding leaders to serve the people with integrity, dedication and devotion. If it’s a crime, they'll have to put me in jail because I’m going to continue doing it,” he said.

He explained that when he voices out his opinions to the country’s leaders, it is for the benefit of the country and the future generation.

“At the end of the day, Malaysia has the potential of being a very, very successful country. But we have to manage it right and we have to start now,” he said.

Tunku Ismail also invited the studio audience to hand over any messages they had for Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak as he had an arranged meeting with the Prime Minister.

“On the 12th (of August) I’m invited to go for tea with our Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak. So if you all have any message you want me to pass to him, you can see me after the show,” he said.

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Blog Archive

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED