Translate

17 September 2023

Famous Ustaz Accused of Sexual Harassment By Indonesian Influencer




MONDY Tatto dalam satu temubual baru-baru ini.

Kuala Lumpur: Famous influencer from Indonesia, Mondy Tatto revealed that she was a victim of sexual harassment by a famous independent preacher from Malaysia when she first arrived in Malaysia this year.




Mondy made the surprising confession in rapper and humanitarian activist's Caprice. signature podcast,




Through several posts that were uploaded, the single mother told the true side of the preacher involved which was described as an act of disgust.




"There was a disrespectful incident that happened in the car. My hand was held and stroked by the ustaz until I almost 'kantoi'.




"It is wrong for an ustaz, a man and a woman who are not mahram to touch each other. But there was a touch on the first day I arrived in Malaysia.




"He is good at religion, but why was he holding my hand when I am not his mahram. I let go of his hand, then told him that what he did was not good.




"He however asked me to be quiet because there were other people in the car," he said.




Not only that, the 'heinous' act allegedly committed by the ustaz happened several times including an incident in a room.




"He put on a robe, then he pulled the fabric of his robe. He closed the curtain and tried to bring his face closer to my face until I was shocked.




"Fortunately someone knocked on the door at that time, it was his personal driver and he corrected his position. His personal driver asked why the curtains were closed, he told it was glaring for me," she said.




Despite the bad behavior done to her, Mondy still thanked him for the good he had done and insisted that her disclosure was not slander.




"I am grateful for his kindness and want to thank him for what he has done for me. This is not slander or empty talk. One day it will be proven ." she said.

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Blog Archive

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED