Translate

04 April 2017

A food trader was so overwhelmed with joy on striking the Toto 4D Jackpot that he could not eat or sleep for two days

Sleepless nights for food trader who won RM8.5mil jackpot


 
PETALING JAYA: A food trader was so overwhelmed with joy on striking the Toto 4D Jackpot that he could not eat or sleep for two days.
“I was having dinner with my daughter when she found out that I had hit the jackpot.
“I did not finish the dinner as I wanted to go home and check the ticket,” said the trader from Selangor, who believes that the win was a gift from his ancestors in conjunction with Qing Ming.
The 49-year-old man was one of three lucky winners of the Toto 4D Jackpot 1 worth RM17.1mil on March 25.
Both he and the second winner, who is also from Selangor, took home the bigger portion of the winnings worth RM8,515,433.45 each.
“I’m glad I do not have to worry about my daughter’s education expenses now,” he said.
The second winner, a retiree, won by betting on his neighbour’s new car numbers – 3839 and 0322.
“I’ve never won anything from my own car numbers. So, I decided to bet on my neighbour’s new car numbers.
“We thought we only won the second prize of the Toto 4D without knowing that we had also struck the Toto 4D Jackpot 1,” said the 64-year-old man.
He said he only found out the next morning when he went to check the results at an outlet.
He said the family was planning to use the prize money to settle their house and car loans, pay their medical bills and go for a vacation.
The remaining RM89,166.85 was won by a Sabahan who bought an i-System ticket.

Read more at http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/04/04/sleepless-nights-for-food-trader-who-won-rm85mil-jackpot/#53CUfgQjqsa33gey.99

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Blog Archive

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED