Translate

22 April 2017

Samsung Android mobile phones has find my mobile phone service too ! Galaxy, Note, S8, S7



Find My Mobile

Management service for personal information on device

If you lose your device, then Find My Mobile lets you minimise the possibility of your personal information becoming public by using the Lock my device and Wipe my device functions. In addition, you can locate your lost device by using the Locate my device function

Management service for personal information on device


Find My Mobile

Where is my device? The Find My Mobile feature helps you find the current location of your device.
Find My Mobile

Lock my device

Lock your device remotely to prevent it from being used by others and to minimise the risk of personal information theft. You can also set a message to be displayed on the screen of your locked device and set a phone number that can be dialled even when the device is locked.
Lock my device

Ring my device

The Ring my device feature sounds the default ringtone of your device at its maximum volume for 1 minute, regardless of any sound or vibration settings. By sounding the ringtone, you can get people's attention around your lost device, increasing the chances of your device being found.

Ring my device

Call logs

The Call logs feature allows you to check the recent calls to and from your device for the last week. By using Call logs, you can check whether you missed any calls or whether someone made a call you didn't know about.
*Message logs aren't currently supported.
Call logs

Wipe my device

Use the Wipe my device feature to protect your information as a last resort. This feature wipes all data saved on the device's internal memory, external memory, and SIM card. It also deletes all the data saved on your device and resets the device to its factory settings.
*Find My Mobile is not available after wiping and resetting your device
Wipe my device

Unlock my screen

Forgot your PIN, password, or lock pattern? The Unlock my screen feature allows you to remove the Lock Screen settings of your device remotely.
*For certain models, this feature can be used to cancel the Lock my device feature.
Unlock my screen

SIM change alert

If the SIM card from your lost device is changed, there is a high risk of personal information theft. Find My Mobile notifies the owner when the device’s SIM card has been changed. Also, a text message that your SIM card has been changed is sent to the number set for the Lock my device feature.
*Certain features may not be supported, depending on the model and region

SIM change alert




Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED