Translate

21 February 2017

A businessman from Perak received one of the biggest ang pows of his life, striking RM11.5 million on the Toto 4D Jackpot 1.


Image result for sports toto

Ipoh man strikes RM11.5 mil jackpot.. but this isn't his first big win

NST


KUALA LUMPUR: A businessman from Perak will appreciate the year of the Fire Rooster more then ever after he received one of the biggest ang pows of his life, striking RM11.5 million on the Toto 4D Jackpot 1.
He struck the windfall on the last day of Chinese New Year or Chap Goh Meh on Feb 11.
This is also not the first time lady luck had smiled on the businessman, as he had won over RM1.2 million in the past two years.
“I started playing Sports Toto games for over 20 years and I bet about RM1,000 per draw. In fact, I only started playing Toto 4D Jackpot last year because of its attractive prizes.
“Normally I would bet every draw, and this time I went back to Perak to celebrate Chap Goh Meh with my family, hence I bought my ticket in my hometown.
“My winning pair of numbers – 8986 and 6399 - are not my favourite numbers or my car numbers. They were just random numbers that I came across because I have never won anything from the numbers that I own,” he said of his winnings.
The winner said he had only told his wife about the good news after he checked the results through his phone.
“I am happy to have won the jackpot as I can now expand my business with the winnings, pay off my house loans and pay for my children’s education,” he said.
He bought a 12x permutation Toto 4D Jackpot ticket for four sets of 4D numbers, which not only won him a whopping RM11,470,694.80 but an additional RM5,712.00.

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED