Translate

22 February 2017

London based Model Has 'World Record' For Most Number Of Tinder Matches With 5,400 Right Swipes

Model Has 'World Record' For Most Number Of Tinder Matches With 5,400 Right Swipes

A 19-year-old London-based model says she has reached a 'world record' in the overwhelming number of likes and matches that she gets on Tinder.
According to Elite Daily, Jazz Egger has racked up more than 5,400 right swipes since she downloaded the dating application a few months ago.
She said, "I think I might have reached a world record. I travel a lot and people keep super liking me [every Tinder user has one Super Like to give away per day]. I reached a point where I couldn’t answer everyone anymore, because I had swiped right on every super like.
Egger thought that her popularity on Tinder was the norm, until friends told her that most females only get about a couple of those coveted Super Likes a month.
She became so overwhlemed that she added a disclaimer to her profile, which read:
"Sorry this is getting out of hand. I can’t answer everyone anymore. I only reply if your message is super interesting. Hope you understand."
However, this only earned Egger even more attention, from guys who saw her words as a challenge instead of a turn-off.
She added, "I would receive the craziest pick-up lines and unbelievable offers. I even matched with Conor Maynard and other well-known musicians, YouTubers and actors.
"Another crazy offer was when a guy invited me for a week in Greece on his yacht. He offered to pay for everything, even my flight — just so he could have a chance. Of course, I declined that offer."
Despite the crazy number of guys who would love to go out with Egger, she said that she has only been on 20 Tinder dates.
- Stomp

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED