Translate

26 December 2013

JUSTIN BIEBER RETIREMENT IS OFFICIAL

Justin Bieber Says His Retirement Is Official

Bieber call it quits/Google ImagesBieber call it quits/Google ImagesPOP STAR Justin Bieber has announced for the second time he is to retire from the music industry at the ripe old age of 19 - and this time it's 'official'.
The multi-platinum selling singer took to Twitter to break the news to his 47 million followers on Christmas Eve, in a tweet that said: "My beloved beliebers I'm officially retiring."
His 4am tweets then continued with the contradictory statement that he would be here "forever". He wrote: "The media talks a lot about me. They make a up a lot of lies and want me to fail but I'm never leaving you, being a belieber is a lifestyle... Be kind loving [sic] to each other, forgive each other as god forgave us through Christ Merry Christmas IM HERE FOREVER".
He first suggested he would be quitting the industry during an interview with Power 106 FM, where he told host Kurt Alexander in Los Angeles: "Um, I'm actually retiring man". He added: "I want to grow as an artist, and I'm taking a step out, I want my music to mature."
However, his manager Scooter Braun later dismissed the singer's remarks and confirmed that he will not be retiring after all. "Next year he's taking a break just to make music and relax, take some time for himself for the first time since he was 12," Braun told ITN at the premiere for his new movie Believe.
The Twittersphere exploded with the news as Bieber's panic-stricken fanbase - the dedicated 'Beliebers' -posted frantic messages of shock, worry and teenage heartbreak.
Bieber hit international stardom when he was scouted through YouTube videos in 2007.

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Blog Archive

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED