Translate

28 December 2013

ITSBAYLISWORLD - INDIANS GIRLS IN SINGAPORE (MALAYSIA TOO?) - A Truly Hilarious Video

This video by Itsbaylisworld is simply hilarious, It depicts Indian Girls In Singapore...... It could have been Indian Girls In Malaysia ! It takes great talent and Intelligence to do what she does. She is simply Amazing.
Bestfbkl




To Pause The Back Ground Music of This Site, Please press the pause button on the top left corner










Published on 19 Aug 2013
I am aware of the UPROAR that i may cause or may have already caused!
But i'm ready guys! I know what's expected so bring it on!
Everything you intend to comment is OLD NEWS for me!
Feel free to use the words "BITCH" "ANNOYING" "STUPID" "SLUT" "WHORE"
YOUTUBE IS A FREE WORLD! YOUTUBE IS A CRUEL WORLD!
I'LL SAY WHATEVER I WANT! I'LL POST WHATEVER I WANT!
And people... IM PREGNANT! NOT FAT! I may appear swollen because im PREGNANT!
Ever heard of the term "WATER RETENTION"?
And im Pregnant people not DYING!
And you don't know me! And i don't know you!
And last i checked... IM A FEMALE! I AM CURRENTLY BEARING A CHILD!
Can Men and Balls carry a CHILD? If so.. Im AMAZED!

My "crew" in school were all indians! Boys and Girls! I rolled hard with my fellow indian mates!
This video is mainly to get indian girls to stay true to their roots and not be embarrassed!
So how is that offensive?
And please don't confuse yourself with my race..
My dad(who is proud that i am his daughter) Is Indian...
My Mum is Chinese!

I'm not Philippino.. No offense to them..I Love Them!
I visit their country every year for Diving! And we have houses there too! And awesome Philippino Family and Friends!

AND i am happily married to an Indian Man in case you were wondering!
The kind that can sit back and watch and have a good laugh... Because it's okay to Laugh!

And My viewers.. about the whole indian/malayalee thing... Chill out guys...
MY IDENTIFICATION CARD STATES: RACE:MALAYALEE
If the law states that, what am i suppose to do about it? Correct Them?
Indian Malayalee it's all the same thing!

And my lips... Ahhh My Lips... Has been affecting a lot of people out there...
It's quiet Funny!

And Please! Do not compare me to BIG TIME YOUTUBE COMEDIANS!
It's an honor! But no way did i say i was Jenna Marbles, Superwomen and all the BIG TIME PLAYERS ON YOUTUBE! They are BRILLIANT!

So people! Humor Me!
Get it out of your systems and comment away!

No RACISM here... Purely ENTERTAINMENT!
Cant take a joke? Take a HIKE! Or a walk...
Have a good laugh!
ISNT THAT WHAT YOUTUBE IS FOR? FOR ENTERTAINMENT?
Gotta Love The HATERS!
You are what FUELS ME!

Welcome to My Lifestyle,Fashion & Beauty Channel!
I decided to start this Channel because Its my new found PASSION!
Spreading LOVE....From me to you...
itsbaylisworld

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Blog Archive

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED