Translate

02 January 2018

Dr. Vida will not change her ways, although many accuse her of showing off her wealth


Dr Vida: Being flirtatious is just who I am


DATUK Seri Dr Hasmizah Othman (pic), famously known as Dr Vida, told Sinar Harian that she will not cease her “coquettish” ways.

“This is who I am. I am me, I cannot pretend,” said the cosmetics millionaire when asked about attention-seeking individuals on social media.

“Some people say I show off my wealth on Instagram and Facebook. But I think they need to look at the positive side,” said Dr Vida.

She added that she preferred posting videos on social media as it made her feel closer to her audience and followers.


Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2018/01/02/dr-vida-being-flirtatious-is-just-who-i-am/#Rc2LRX2SuK5YYkiz.99

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Blog Archive

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED