Translate

26 March 2016

Actress Lydiawati has posted two videos on her Facebook page, showing her beating up a woman who she claims had been stalking her





Actress Lydiawati attacks stalker, says she did what needed to be done

PETALING JAYA: Actress Lydiawati has posted two videos on her Facebook page, showing her beating up a woman who she claims had been stalking her for almost two years.
In a Facebook post on Friday, Lydiawati, whose real name is Salina Saimon, shared the videos showing her attacking the woman, who she claimed had been stalking her and, more recently, disturbing her family.
“It has been two years that I have kept quiet and patient by not responding to all of her messages and calls.
“But lately she has been testing my patience and disturbing my family. That, I cannot accept,” she said.

A screengrab from the actress' Facebook page.

In the videos, Lydiawati can be seen beating the woman, even going so far as to kick her and throw a chair at her when she was down on the floor.
Lydiawati said that she did it to teach the woman a lesson to make sure she did not bother the actress and her family again, adding that she “had to do what was needed to be done”.
“I had to do this for the safety of my children and my family.
“I have experienced emotional stress and trauma and also do not feel safe in my home let alone with leaving my children in the house when I am out for work shooting,” said Lydiawati.
She added, however, that she did not feel proud of the incident.
“I leave it to all of you to say or accuse me of anything.
“I will accept your criticism with an open heart and will sincerely accept it,” the actress said.

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Blog Archive

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED