Translate

03 February 2014

Arson at I-City caught on CCTV

Arson at I-City caught on CCTV

   
SHAH ALAM: Investigations are underway to determine how three men gained entry into I-City's interactive wax museum, Red Carpet @ I-City, and torched several wax figures on display there.
I-City information manager Tang Soke Ching said police suspected it was an act of sabotage.
She added that the arsonists had gained access into the premises through an entrance where security personnel were on duty, around 3.00am on Wednesday.
"That is why police are suspecting sabotage," said Tang, adding that police are also investigating if the three suspect had any more accomplices.
She said closed-circuit TV (CCTV) footage made available to the media showed three men setting fire to the exhibits.
It was reported earlier that more than 10 wax figures were destroyed at the I-City's Red Carpet after a fire broke out early Wednesday.
There were no casualties.
According to a Malay daily, the fire, which cost the I-City management thousands of ringgit, was due to sabotage.

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Blog Archive

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED