Translate

13 November 2017

Cristiano Ronaldo welcomes a baby Daughter as Girlfriend gives birth to his fourth child

Cristiano Ronaldo welcomes baby daughter Alana Martina into the world as he shares hospital photo just moments after girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez gives birth as reality star reveals their affair

  • Real Madrid footballer Cristiano Ronaldo celebrated the birth of his fourth child
  • The 32-year-old welcomed the girl into his family hours after cheat allegations
  • Ronaldo took to his Instagram page to show off his baby, named Alana Martina
  • It comes after reality TV star Natacha Rodrigues said they had sex in March 2017
Football star Cristiano Ronaldo has celebrated the birth of his fourth child - just hours after a reality TV star claimed he cheated on his girlfriend with her.
The 32-year-old uploaded a photograph of his girlfriend Georgina Rodriquez, 22, holding their baby daughter next to him and his eldest son, Cristiano Jr. 
He wrote on his Instagram page: 'Alana Martina is just born! Both Geo and Alana are doing great! We are all very happy!' 
The family arrived at the Hospital Quiron Universal in Madrid, near the footballer's home on the nearby gated VIP estate La Finca, earlier on Sunday afternoon.
Cristiano Ronaldo and girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez have welcomed a baby girl into the world
Cristiano Ronaldo and girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez have welcomed a baby girl into the world
Ronaldo and Georgina show off newborn daughter Alana Martina
Loaded: 0%
Progress: 0%
0:00
Previous
Play
Skip
Mute
Current Time0:00
/
Duration Time0:54
Fullscreen
Need Text
Cristiano Ronaldo
Georgina Rodriguez
Ronaldo (left) and Georgina (right) went out for dinner just hours before she gave birth to their first child 
Ronaldo is now celebrating the birth of his fourth child (pictured here, his two twins, Cristiano Ronaldo Jr and his girlfriend Georgina) 
Ronaldo is now celebrating the birth of his fourth child (pictured here, his two twins, Cristiano Ronaldo Jr and his girlfriend Georgina) 
In June, Ronaldo has  posted a heartwarming photograph of his new twins after they were born via a surrogate mother
In June, Ronaldo has posted a heartwarming photograph of his new twins after they were born via a surrogate mother
It was thought her first child - and Cristiano's fourth - would be born around November 21. But on Sunday evening Ronaldo confirmed they were all 'doing great'.
Georgina, who is half-Spanish and half-Argentinian, said in August how she was preparing for the birth of Alana Martina while eating a strict Mediterranean diet.
Cristiano said last week that being a father was an amazing experience.
He expanded his family in June with surrogate twins Eva and Mateo, who were born in a US hospital and brought back to Madrid where he lives by his doting mum.
Cristiano Jnr, seven, is also thought to have been born to a surrogate mother in the States.
Last week Ronaldo said: 'Being a father is a unique and personal journey, something that has changed me completely.
'It's taught me things about love that I never knew existed. It has softened me and given me a different perspective on what is really important in my life.
'I can't wait to be a dad again. Being a father and seeing my family grow is without doubt the greatest privilege I've had.
'Spending time with them, being by their side, smiling and laughing with them. They've brought a lot of happiness and joy to my life.' 
The news comes just hours after model and reality TV star Natacha Rodrigues claims the pair had sex in March while he was in a committed relationship with Georgina. 
They gave fans a chance to catch a glimpse of Alana Martina
Ronaldo recorded a live video on Sunday
The couple recorded a live video after the birth and gave fans a chance to catch a glimpse of little Alana Martina
Ronaldo (pictured with his son Cristiano Jr and Georgina last month) celebrated the birth of his daughter 
Ronaldo (pictured with his son Cristiano Jr and Georgina last month) celebrated the birth of his daughter 
Ronaldo (pictured with his eldest son and his two twins) posted a message on his Instagram page to say his daughter and his girlfriend were both 'doing great'
Ronaldo (pictured with his eldest son and his two twins) posted a message on his Instagram page to say his daughter and his girlfriend were both 'doing great'
Cristiano Jnr (pictured with his father and Georgina earlier this year) is  thought to have been born to a surrogate mother in the States
Cristiano Jnr (pictured with his father and Georgina earlier this year) is thought to have been born to a surrogate mother in the States
Natacha said the pair had sex earlier this year
Cristiano Ronaldo cheated on his girlfriend after sending secret messages to Natacha for two years before they met at his Lisbon flat
Cristiano Ronaldo allegedly cheated on his girlfriend after sending secret messages to Natacha (pictured) for two years before they met at his Lisbon flat
Natacha, 21, claims he had been messaging her and that he wrote: 'I love your bum. I want to see it in the flesh.'
Bedding her months after meeting his partner, Ronaldo messaged Natacha hours later saying 'top secret please', according to The Sun on Sunday.
Portuguese reality star Natacha said she feels used after the encounter.
She said: 'I knew he had a girlfriend but we became friends, there was trust between us, a bond.
'He was a lovely person and after messaging for so long it was amazing to be with him. Our night together was special.
'But afterwards I told him I was going on a Portuguese reality show and he told me not to do it. By the time I came out he'd blocked me.
'Now I think he just used me for sex. I don't have regrets because being with him was like a dream come true but I feel betrayed.' 
And after spending the night together, Fifa's player of the year gave her a baseball cap as a parting gift, she said.
The ex-Manchester United striker first contacted Natacha when he was single, following his break-up with 31-year-old Russian model Irina Shayk.
Natacha sent him a late-night picture of her bottom on Instagram in September 2015 and captioned it: 'Enormous Kiss'.
Baby Alana Martina has now become the latest addition to join the growing Ronaldo family
Baby Alana Martina has now become the latest addition to join the growing Ronaldo family
Ronaldo uploaded this image of his girlfriend and his three children and is celebrating the birth of his fourth child on Sunday evening 
Ronaldo uploaded this image of his girlfriend and his three children and is celebrating the birth of his fourth child on Sunday evening 
His eldest son, Cristiano Jr, (pictured) was at the hospital to meet the new family member on Sunday
She said: 'It was 1am and I did it as a joke! I never thought he'd reply. But at 6am he messaged me and things went from there.
'It was when I sent him a video of me twerking in my underwear that he said he wanted to see me in person. Cristiano always made it clear he liked my body.
'He told me he loved my bum and wanted to see it personally.'
Ronaldo also approached Brazilian Miss BumBum Erika Canela earlier this year, when he invited her to dinner after talking to her on WhatsApp.
The competition winner speculated that Ronaldo had a 'Miss BumBum fetish' after he allegedly bedded another star of the beauty pageant.
Ronaldo invited Natacha to his apartment in Lisbon on October 5 2016 and later said: 'I want to see your bum in the flesh.'
But at the last minute he cancelled, claiming that he only had an hour spare and wanted longer with her.
He also asked her to send more pictures, writing: 'Send me a twerk. Don't forget.'
This was two days before he scored four goals against Andorra while playing for Portugal in a World Cup qualifier.
The pair continued to send messages to each other and when the star was back in his hometown on March 26 this year they reportedly met. 
When Natacha sent him a picture of her bottom, Ronaldo replied with the four-digit security code to his flat and said: 'Don't be embarrassed. I love kissing bottoms.'
Natacha (pictured) said she sent him a late-night picture of her bottom on Instagram in September 2015 and captioned it: 'Enormous Kiss'
Natacha (pictured) said she sent him a late-night picture of her bottom on Instagram in September 2015 and captioned it: 'Enormous Kiss'
Natacha says she feels the Real Madrid star used her for sex after he blocked her on WhatsApp
Natacha says she feels the Real Madrid star used her for sex after he blocked her on WhatsApp
The model says Ronaldo sent messages to her complimenting her bottom and saying he wants to see it in real life
The model says Ronaldo sent messages to her complimenting her bottom and saying he wants to see it in real life
Ronaldo and his son Cristiano Ronaldo Jr were photographed watching Rafael Nadal compete in the Mutua Madrid Open in 2014
Ronaldo and his son Cristiano Ronaldo Jr were photographed watching Rafael Nadal compete in the Mutua Madrid Open in 2014
Cristiano Ronaldo: The football superstar in 60 seconds
Loaded: 0%
Progress: 0%
0:00
Previous
Play
Skip
Mute
Current Time0:00
/
Duration Time1:02
Fullscreen
Need Text
Natacha said: 'I couldn't believe I was walking into Cristiano Ronaldo's apartment. My heart was racing but he was very nice and sweet and told me to act as if I was in my home.
'I took my shoes off and poured myself a juice from the fridge before sitting down next to him. We spoke about his apartment and where I was originally from.
'I then took the lead, stood up, took down my trousers and bent over to show him my bottom. He smacked it and said he loved it.'
She claims they had sex in every room in the luxury flat other than his bedroom.   
Natacha said he also handed her 300 euros for taxis home and she left two hours after arriving.
She added: 'I hope he is being faithful to Georgina now. He told me the night we made love that I was the only one and he'd never done this to her before. At the time I believed him.' 
Ad

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED