Translate

17 August 2016

Prostitute on WeChat Scams Manager


Milked by a prostitute



Sex and lies: Loh relating his story to Chong in Kuala Lumpur.

KUALA LUMPUR: A manager who wanted to sleep with a “beautiful” prostitute he befriended on social media ended up almost RM3,000 poorer.

The victim, who wanted to be known only as Loh, 37, said he came across the woman named “Ann Ann” on Facebook on July 23.

“She was really beautiful. I added her on WeChat and she revealed that she was a prostitute and offered services for RM600 a night,” he told a press conference arranged by the MCA Public Services and Complaints Department yesterday.

Loh said the woman then told him to meet her at a convenience store near Sungei Wang Plaza here on Aug 11 but she did not show up.



“I then received a message from her telling me to purchase RM600 worth of Money Online points as advance payment.

“She demanded an additional RM2,000 worth of Money Online points as ‘risk management fee’,” he said, adding it would be refunded once their transaction was complete.

“She told me the fee was to make sure that only natural sex would take place and no orgy or sadomasochistic sex would be involved.”

Loh paid the RM2,600 but that was not the end of it.

A further RM3,000 was demanded as “insurance fee”.

“A man then called me and threatened to break my legs if I didn’t pay up. I was again told that the money was refundable,” he said.

Loh proceeded to pay RM300 but stopped the balance when he realised something was wrong.

“I told them I didn’t have any more cash and the man threatened to expose me to my family,” he said, adding that he lodged a police report immediately.

Meanwhile, MCA Public Services and Complaints Department chief Datuk Seri Michael Chong believes there are more victims out there but they are too embarrassed to come forward.

“The woman pictured might also be a victim.

“The syndicate may have used an innocent woman’s picture to lure potential victims,” he said, urging the public not to fall for such scams.

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Blog Archive

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED