Translate

26 July 2015

Shocked and disgusted over indecent exposures


Not many brave and quick thinking enough to capture flasher on video, so that the police can go after him

Shocked and disgusted over indecent exposures

THE STAR

 

ALREADY down with a fever and cough, Marie also became sick to her stomach when a man flashed his private parts at her on her way to see the doctor.
“I parked my car quite a distance from the clinic and had to walk past a few shoplots. It was about 2pm at that time.
“I saw a man standing at the corner of a shoplot. He was facing me and holding his testicles,” the 29-year-old pharmacist, who only wishes to be known as Marie, recalls the incident when she was on her way to a private clinic in Seremban last month.
She thought he was dusting his pants at first but when she got closer, she realised that his pants were unzipped.
“When I looked at his face, he immediately started urinating in front of me. I felt so disgusted and walked away in the opposite direction,” Marie recounts.
Feeling scared, she walked as fast as she could to her car and made a big turn around the area before finding a parking space closer to the clinic.
“The place was not lonely. He just did what he did without any shame,” she says, adding that she warned her friends about the flasher after the incident.
Marie says she had two other incidents a year ago, when she received a phone call from an unknown caller who flashed his penis at her using the video call function.
“When I picked up the call from the unknown number, I didn’t realise it was a video call.
“When I answered, it sounded like the phone was on loud speaker. When I looked at the screen, I saw this naked stranger flashing his private part at me,” Marie says.
Worse, when she answered the video call, her front camera was activated and he could see her as well.
Marie later blocked the number.
In another case, copywriter Celeste Song, 24, was also having a bad day when she was “attacked” by a flasher last March. She had just discovered two of her car tyres stolen outside her condominium in Setapak when a man, who was eyeing her and her friend from across the road, came closer and masturbated in front of them.
“At first, I thought he was the culprit behind my missing tyres because every time I looked at him, he looked away or pretended to talk on the phone. But when we ­weren’t noticing, he crossed to our side of the road and acted very suspiciously,” she says, adding that he kept staring at them while masturbating.
Song says whenever other people walked past, he would cover up his act with his shirt.
“Scared, my friend and I decided to wait inside the condominium area,” she says.
Marketer Ann, 30, shares how she encountered a flasher when she was only 14 on her way to school for a dance practice with a friend.
In the incident that occurred in 1999, they were walking from her house in SS2 to her school when her friend suddenly realised she had left something in her house.
“While walking back to my house, I noticed an older guy running on a field nearby. He ran ahead of us and disappeared from our sight.
“Suddenly, I heard someone making a kissing sound. I turned to look and saw the same guy standing behind a tree in the field and shaking his penis,” she says.
Ann, who was walking ahead of her friend, quickly turned around to warn her friend but it was too late as the man was making the same sound to get her friend’s attention and she had turned to look just as Ann was warning her.
Both girls quickly rushed away and luckily for them, the man did not chase after them.
“But the encounter had taught me the lesson that my mother was always trying to ingrain in me – to be alert at all times,” she says

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Blog Archive

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED