Translate

27 May 2021

Military Man Moonlighting As Grab Delivery Boy - Azrul Warms Netizen's Hearts After Customer Testimonial On How Caring He Was.


Meet Azrul, a Grab delivery boy. Two weeks ago, I didn't change my location from Cheras to Puchong when I ordered dinner. 

It was too late when I realized the blunder I had made and called Azrul to tell him that I'm no longer in the office. 

Asked him to keep the food (Madam Kwan's) for himself but Azrul said he felt bad that I won't have anything to eat and decided to sent the meal to my house FREE OF CHARGE in Puchong.

I never anticipated such courtesy and dedication from this young boy. I was truly bowled over. I gave him a small ang pow when he came all the way from Cheras. 

This child refuse to take the RM100 that I placed in the envelope which he didn't open until he went to the petrol bunk to fuel up.

Guess what? Azrul came back to my house, with tears welled up in his eyes saying "What you have given me is too much" and I told him "Listen son, no one can put a value to what you just did for me.

Please accept this... go buy yourself something nice". He then wanted to take a picture with me but told him to take a photo with my mum who was so touched by Azrul's gesture. Kudos to Azrul, Kudos to Grab Food for an exemplary staff.

- Vijaya Kasinathan -

Source: Facebook Sudar Oli Malaysia




Muhammad Azrul Abu Hassan, a 25-year-old military man who moonlights as a Grab rider, said it didn’t feel right to take her money.

“I didn’t help Ms Vijaya because I wanted a reward,” he said. “I just wanted to help her, especially since we are in the middle of the movement control order.”
 
He added that Grab had also given him a RM100 voucher as a reward after Vijaya informed them of what he had done.

 FMT

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Blog Archive

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED