Translate

29 December 2021

Singer Liza Hanim, 5 children, mother positive for COVID-19

 Liza Hanim, 5 children, mother positive for COVID-19



December 29, 2021 

Liza Hanim, 5 children, mother positive for COVID-19

Liza Hanim shared on her personal Instagram account. the news that she, her five children and her mother was COVID-19 positive  and are currently undergoing home quarantine.

Liza says she accepts what she is destined for and considers it a test from God for them as a family.

Liza said the infection was suspected to have been caused by other family members who came to visit her third child. "Alhamdulillah, we are all okay and are quarantined at home. So far there are no severe symptoms.

"Luckily, my husband is taking care of us all. He was the only one who was negative after the  test. Whatever It is I consider this to be a test" she said.


Liza added that she also experienced symptoms such as loss of sense of taste and smell and fever.

"I have symptoms of losing my senses and smell and onn off. Cough and flu too. The same goes for the kids.

"It's just my youngest child and  my mother doesn't have any severe symptoms," she said.


"Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. What's feared happened. I am part of the statictics now 


"I pray that akak, mak akak and all five children are recovere from COVID-19. Alhamdulillah we were chosen to accept God's test. May we be strong," She wrote.

.



 

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Blog Archive

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED