Translate

30 December 2021

Malaysian model Pui Yi has announced on her Facebook Page that she is on Penthouse magazine cover for January 2022.


Malaysian model Pui Yi has announced on her Facebook Page that she is on Penthouse magazine
cover for January 2022.


She said it felt like a dream and that she was grateful to be the FIRST southeast Asian woman to be on the cover issues.


" It’s my honor to be the pet of the month" said Pui Yi in her FB posting







Visit her facebook or youtube to watch a video documentary of her 





 

MS PUIYI
Now you see me standing in the lights, but you never saw my sacrifice. All those nights I had to struggle to survive. I had to lose my childhood, time invested, all my savings and emotional damages. I’ve been constantly humiliated, mocked and looked down upon when I was a newbie. I have to fail and lose it all to win my fights. Some have seen me living in small rented apartment and taking simple meals. Took risk to make it this far because it’s not a route for everyone. Now I’ve made it and it feels as though all my struggles paid off. Those tears, Those discrimination and demoralisation from family, friends and relatives I faced. Now I’ve earned my seat in this industry. I’ve earned respect from my family. I financially support my entire family and my little sister education. People said I changed. Maybe, because I have become stronger. To protect myself, my loved ones, my dream, my future. Only becoming stronger, I get to stay to my true self. You never saw the strength, the resilience and emotional meltdown because I made it look easy. As if it all happens overnight. A 19 years old fighting game against the entire world. Losing all innocence and gaining wisdom. No idea if it will work out but just trust in yourself. One thing for sure, I’ve made it. I’m so sick of being controlled by anyone as a puppet. Now I gain independence and my voice to live an identity of my own, and this, is my story…



WHO IS PUI YI

Some basic searches on her revealed the following:

Siew Pui Yi (born August 1, 1998) is a Malaysian model, YouTuber, and social media influencer. 

She is widely known for sharing dazzling photos and videos of herself on social media. 

She is the founder of cosmetic brand MsPuiYiCosmetics.

Siew Pui Yi was born and brought in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. 

She is 23 years old; as of 2022. 

She holds Malaysian citizenship and was born under the Leo zodiac sign. 

Siew completed her schooling from a local private school in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. 

She pursued a career in social media when she was a teenager.








Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Blog Archive

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED