Translate

31 December 2021

Cosmetics entrepreneur and controversial singer Datuk Seri Aliff Syukri has tested positive for COVID-19 level three.



Aliff  Syukri has tested positive for COVID-19 upon his return from vacation in Turkey

December 30, 2021 


Aliff was infected with COVID-19 after returning from a holiday with his family in Turkey, a few days ago.  - Photo by IG Aliff Syukri


KUALA LUMPUR: After returning from a holiday in Turkey, cosmetics entrepreneur and controversial singer, Datuk Seri Aliff Syukri was confirmed positive for COVID-19 level three


Through his Instagram page (IG), the singer of the song Abang Nak Tegur and Bobo Di Mana revealed that he has a stage three infection that can affect his respiratory system.

Now receiving intensive care at a hospital, Aliff apologized to anyone who has ever been offended by him.

“To all my dear friends and acquaintances or anyone who knows, I apologize if ever hurt.anyone

"I'm sorry if I've been rude, slanderous and insulted, whether intentionally or not.


"Indeed, the bad comes from me and the good comes from Allah SWT. I am relieved I am able to apologize to everyone, in case i dont live long," wrote Alif.


Now receiving intensive care at a hospital, Aliff apologizes to anyone who has ever been offended by him. - Photo by IG Aliff Syukri

Aliff also asked social media followers to pray for his speedy recovery.

"Pray for my speedy recovery. Your prayers are very much appreciated at this time.

"I also really miss my wife, children and mother," he said.


Earlier, Aliff and his wife, Datin Seri Nur Shahidah Mohd Rashid, his mother, Rozita Ibrahim and children went on holiday to Turkey in the middle of the month and had just returned to Malaysia, a few days ago.

It is understood, now his family members are undergoing self -quarantine at home.




Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Blog Archive

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED