Translate

09 August 2017

Actor and producer Datuk Hans Isaac quashed rumours that he and fiancee Aileen Gabriella Robinson have broken off

Hans Isaac and fiancee deny breaking off engagement

Actor and producer Datuk Hans Isaac quashes rumours that he and fiancee Aileen Gabriella Robinson have broken off their engagement.
A few days ago, Robinson had taken down photos of the couple together from her Instagram account, causing many to wonder if their relationship is on the rocks.
When contacted by The Star’s Malay-language portal mStar Online, Isaac said: “I was shocked when I received WhatsApp messages and missed calls from the media asking me about this.”
He assured: “We are still together, I’ve asked Gabby (Gabriella) to give a media statement soon. Sorry, I’m currently in a meeting.”
mStar Online also reached out to Robinson on the issue.
“I decided to open a new private (Instagram) account for my friends and family. My old account is only for work purposes,” she responded.
“I have to separate my work life and my private life.”
Isaac proposed to Robinson on Jan 29 and was scheduled to wed on July 29 initially. The wedding date was later postponed as Robinson’s father and other family and friends couldn’t make it. No new date was announced.

Read more at http://www.star2.com/people/2017/08/09/hans-isaac-and-fiancee-deny-breaking-off-engagement/#RFi2szRF3g3RIkRF.99

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Blog Archive

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED