Translate

05 July 2017

Lucky punter from Perak walked away with the RM24.8 million Toto 4D Jackpot 1 on 24 June 2017.

Image result for toto 4d jackpot 1
Toto 4D Jackpot 1 winner to use prize money for business expansion

NST
New Straits TimesJuly 5, 2017






KUALA LUMPUR: A lucky punter from Perak walked away with the RM24.8 million Toto 4D Jackpot 1 on 24 June 2017.

The 56-year-old winner however did not collect his winnings immediately, instead waited for the end of the long holiday weekend.

He said the wait of so many days to collect his prize money was “tormenting”.

“I know I won the jackpot since Saturday night and I had to hold on to the ticket for a few days. It feels great to win but the wait was killing me.

“Now that I am here, I am so relieved,” he said.

The punter told Sports Toto that the pair of winning number - 8098 and 2333 was made up of his car number and a memorial number which was meaningful to him.

“I started playing Sports Toto games 20 years ago, but I bought these numbers only for the past 3 years and it is rewarding,” he said, adding that he would spend about RM100 in a draw.

The winner said with his newfound wealth, he can now use it to expand his business.

“Now is a challenging time to do business, I am glad that I am lucky enough to have the money to expand my business.

“I will also share the prize with my wife and children as well as donating to some charitable organizations,” he said.

The winner bought a System 8 ticket, which won him not only RM24,765,871.95 but also an additional RM2,016.

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED