Translate

29 July 2014

Sensational Indonesian actress, Luna Maya, plays the leading lady in Ahmad Idham's Movie "Tembus"


Luna accepts role in "Tembus" because of character

15 Jul – Sensational Indonesian actress, Luna Maya, plays the leading lady in Ahmad Idham's "Tembus". She recently revealed that the reason she accepted the offer to act in the Malaysian director's new film is because of the psychotic role offered to her.
The 30-year-old said that she wanted to try something new, to play a character different from the ones she usually played. She also wanted to gain new experience from working in a Malaysian production.
"In Indonesia, I often play the good girls in dramas. I'm getting bored of playing the same characters and when I was offered the role in "Tembus", I did not hesitate to take it as it is something very different. I was to play a psychotic woman who refuses to break up with her lover," she said at the film's premiere at Cathay Cineplex ECurve last Friday.
Luna Maya also mentioned that the production work in Malaysia differ from the one in Indonesia. "I enjoyed myself during filming as the crew here treats me very kindly".
When asked about how it felt like to star alongside famous Singaporean actor, Aaron Aziz, she replied that she felt awkward at first but excited at the same time. "I know Aaron is an amazing actor and has immense popularity in Malaysia. There is no way I will decline an offer to act with Aaron."
"Even though we were awkward during the initial stage of filming, maybe because we weren't familiar with each other, we gradually got better and managed to film smoothly," added the actress.

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Blog Archive

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED