Translate

18 November 2023

MISS Globe Malaysia Manvin Khera crowned Miss Globe beauty queen champion beating 52 delegates in Albania

CROWNING MOMENT   


The Miss Globe 2023 crown belongs to the beautiful queen of Malaysia




Manvin, 22, who was also crowned Miss Talent in the competition that took place in Albania.

Manvin, 22, who was also crowned Miss Talent in the competition that took place in Albania. - Picture/ Bang

MISS Globe Malaysia, Manvin Khera was crowned the Miss Globe beauty queen champion for the 20th time beating 52 delegates from other world countries.

Manvin, 22, who was also crowned Miss Talent in the competition which took place in Albania, beat representatives from Spain, Katia Agbodo Rodriguez and the Philippines, Anna Valencia Lakrini.

Meanwhile, the fourth and fifth places were respectively owned by representatives from Nigeria (Duru Esther Chidera) and the United States (Kirstin Yvonne Bang).







"Everyone is so kind and I'm speechless. I'm so happy to be here and I didn't expect to win this competition at all.

"Of course I have no doubt and always believe in myself because I believe the defeat will not discourage us from continuing to work and move forward.

"I believe in myself, and give my best. I am proud to represent my country Malaysia and will now represent the Miss Globe Organization. I will use this platform to convey my voice and love to the world," he said in an interview with media representatives after the championship.

The Miss Globe beauty queen competition needs to go through several mini challenges before placing themselves in the Top 15 and Top 5.

From the very beginning of the competition, Manvin managed to win over the judges in the swimsuit, talent and head to head challenge rounds.

At last night's climax, Manvin looked very calm and managed to give the best answer in the Q&A session.

The question the jury put to Manvin read; "What lessons from childhood that you learned have an impact on your life?"

Answer Manvin; "Everyone grows and I learn from my mistakes and failures. I believe failure is the key to success.

"Every time I failed as a child I told myself 'Manvin you need to rise stronger'. When you rise, you will be greater and incomparable."

Since 2004, the Miss Globe beauty pageant has crowned representatives of countries that are vocal in their advocacy of the role of women in the world.

The final round of Miss Globe 2023 took place at the Ramazan Njala Sports Palace in Durres, Albania and was broadcast live via DeliAer Associations YouTube.

Let's check the list of other awards won by representatives of other countries.

Juara cabaran Head-to-Head: South Africa

Miss Friendship: Hawaii

Best in National Costume: Taiwan

Miss Bikini: Brazil

Miss Talent: Malaysia

Miss Social Media: Japan

Miss Fashion: Albania

Miss Eleganza: Czech Republic

Miss Photogenic: Laos

Miss People's Choice: Jamaica

Miss Golden Girl: Belgium

Miss Tourism: Germany

Miss Dreamgirl: North Macedonia


Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Blog Archive

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED