Translate

02 August 2017

Actress Serina Redzuawan and husband Gavin now divorced, Dad Chef Wan Upset Daughter Gave Up Custody of Kids.


Image result for serina redzuawan


Serina Redzuawan and her businessman husband Gavin Edward O’Luanaigh 
were divorced at the Petaling District Syariah Court, Petaling Jaya today. Pix by Halim Salleh

KUALA LUMPUR: Actress Serina Redzuawan and her businessman husband Gavin Edward O’Luanaigh were divorced at the Petaling District Syariah Court, Petaling Jaya today.
Gavin pronounced the divorce with a single “talak” before Syarie Judge Nurul Hidayah Jani at 10.49am.
Meanwhile, chef Datuk Redzuawan Ismail a.k.a. Chef Wan has lamented that Serina has “let go” of her children to live with Gavin, whose Muslim name is Salahudin Ghafar.
In an Instagram post last Sunday, Chef Wan expressed regret that television host Serina had given custody of Tristan Tareef, 7, and Isabella Saffiya, 5, to Gavin, with the “excuse” that she does not want them to be traumatised by their divorce proceedings.
He said that Serina, as a mother of two young children, should ensure that Tristan and Isabella are under her care, but she “refused to listen to (me)”.
“I offered to have her and the kids stay at my old house in Ampang, or join me at my current residence in Cyberjaya, but she allowed them to stay with Gavin,” said Chef Wan, adding that her move had been giving him sleepless nights.
Chef Wan reminded Serina of the importance of placing the youngsters in their mother’s care, telling her she could not just let go.
“Gavin can still see the kids but Serina needs to exercise her right as a mother. I pray that she does not regret her decision.”
Meanwhile, Serina said in an Instagram post yesterday said that she had her reasons for allowing Tristan and Isabella to stay with their father, and she and Gavin had made arrangements to look after their children.
“Gavin and I have agreed to jointly look after them. When he works in the morning, I take care of them and that includes sending them to school.
“In the evening, Gavin looks after them, and they’ll spend the night in our old home because their room has just been renovated. I don’t see anything wrong with that.”
Serina slammed certain quarters who accused her of neglecting her children.
“I’m not neglecting my children. That’s malicious slander. I know what my responsibilities are.”
Serina and Gavin’s divorce proceedings began in April. They were married on Jan 1, 2010.
“My children are my priority, and I’ll always be there for them. I love my babies so much.”
On July 27, the Syariah High Court of Shah Alam decided to grant custodianship of Tristan and Isabella to Gavin, based on an agreement with Serina.
The court granted temporary custody of the children to Gavin, and Serina was given the right to visit them on weekends.

Image result for serina redzuawan

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED