Translate

17 July 2017

Shila Amzah has meet and greet session with her fans at Queensbay Mall

From China to Penang, singer Shila wows her fans


Say cheese: Shila taking a selfie with her fans during the promotion tour for her My Journey Concert at Queensbay Mall.
Say cheese: Shila taking a selfie with her fans during the promotion tour for her My Journey Concert at Queensbay Mall.
 
GEORGE TOWN: Fans of singer Shila Amzah showed their affections and got to know her better during a meet-and-greet session at Queensbay Mall in Bayan Baru.
The 27-year-old China-based songstress also graciously shared insights on her career and challenges faced there.
“I’ve never imagined being where I am today. I have been singing since I was 17.
“It was a time for me to spread my wings, become a better person and better my career.
“I chose China because I love Chinese culture,” she said, admitting that the language barrier was not easy at first.
She said she resolved to be fearless about it and advised the crowd of about 300 fans that dreams come true when one believes in oneself.
Shila, who won the reality Chinese singing competition Asian Wave in 2012, wore an elegant trench coat over her casual chic attire with a glittery rose-pink headscarf.
The publicity blitz was to promote her upcoming My Journey Concert at 8.30pm on Aug 26 at the Arena of Stars, Resorts World Genting.
She then treated her fans by belting out several songs like In the night when I miss youPatah Seribu and Hidayahmu as well as Adele’s Rolling in the Deep.
The first fan to buy concert tickets at the session was retired teacher Ha Yoot Sim, 62, who said she was over the moon to be the first.
“Her voice is wonderful. She is so nice and friendly,” she said.
She was with her husband Cho Choo Meng, 62, who said they were looking forward to attending the concert with their son and a relative.
Student Mohd Hairul Anuar Masri, 20, said it was worth the drive from Alor Setar, Kedah, to meet Shila.
“I felt nervous but really happy,” said Mohd Hairul, who won two VIP tickets to the concert at the session’s fans game.
Tickets to the concert are priced at RM318 (VIP), RM248 (PS1), RM188 (PS2), RM138 (PS3) and RM108 (PS4).
Genting Rewards card members are entitled to a 10% discount when they purchase tickets by cash, credit card or with Genting Points, applicable for all price scales.
Details, call 03-2718 1118 or visit www.rwgenting.com.

Read more at http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/07/17/from-china-to-penang-singer-shila-wows-her-fans/#cKp7jvDXyMepTfRc.99

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Blog Archive

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED