Translate

05 July 2016

President Rodrigo Duterte publicly named five high-ranking police officers who are allegedly involved in illegal drug trade.

Duterte names 5 cops allegedly linked to illegal drug trade

President Rodrigo Duterte

President Rodrigo Duterte publicly named five high-ranking police officers who are allegedly involved in illegal drug trade.
The five policer officers are General Marcelo Garbo, General Vicente Loot, General Bernardo Diaz, General Joel Pagdilao, and General Edgardo Tinio.
"As this time I order them relieved from their assignments and report to the director general. I would like to talk to them but certainly, I would expect the police commission to talk to them. Imbestigahan ninyo ito... hanapin ninyo ang totoo (investigate them, look for the truth)," Duterte said during his speech at the 69th anniversary of the Philippine Air Force.
Philippine Daily Inquirer reports that Garbo and Loot are already retired. Loot is currently mayor of Daanbantayan, Cebu province.
"Wag ninyo sirain ang bayan (Do not ruin the country). I've been warning everybody. Do not destroy my country because I will kill you," Duterte said. 
He also said, "I may not be able to clean it three to six months, but by six months and one day medyo tapos na."

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Blog Archive

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED