Translate

24 April 2016

Graduating Police Inspector Proposes To His Sweetheart in Full Ceremonials.


Every cop needs a partner

THE STAR

 It was a special day for 572 police graduates and one very surprised bride-to-be, when her boyfriend, one of the graduates, popped the question.


For Lim Choong Wei, 25, he could not think of a better time to ask his university sweetheart to marry him; after he completed nine gruelling months of police training at the Po­­lice Training Centre here yesterday.
Still wearing his white passing-out uniform, Lim got on one knee and presented his girlfriend, Liew Wei Li, also 25, with a ring.
She said yes.
“It is a special day for me. So I wanted to make it even more special by asking her hand in marriage. Thankfully, she agreed,” he said.
The happy couple took pictures with friends who cheered Lim on as he read poetry to Liew.
“She is my rock. She supported me through the tough time that I faced here in training and I will cherish her always,” said the Kedah native.
He said that they had both met and fell in love while they were studying risk management at Universiti Utara Malaysia.
Lim, who graduated as an inspector, is aiming to become an officer in the Commercial Crime Depart­ment.
“I always wanted to become a policeman and it is a childhood dream come true.
“Today is a day that I shall never forget,” he said.

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Blog Archive

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED