Translate

19 September 2024

Federal Police CID director says he is disgusted with the findings in GISB case

 










@fikrahpahangchannel_ “Kes GISBH, Saya Jijik Dengan Penemuan Siasatan” #isuterkini #beritaterkini #beritahariini #fpchannel #gisb #beritaditiktok ♬ original sound - FP Channel


 "I am disgusted with the findings (of the investigation)."

That was Federal Police Criminal Investigation Department director Datuk Seri Mohd Shuhaily Mohd Zain's brief response to Berita Harian when he was asked on the investigation into the Op Global case involving Global Ikhwan Service and Business Holding (GISBH).

"I can't say much (about this case) and I won't comment much (because the case is under investigation).

"All I can say is... In this case, I am disgusted by the findings (of the investigation).

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Blog Archive

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED