Translate

15 February 2022

Malaysian Actor and Producer Afdlin Shauki has tested positive for COVID-19:

 February 14, 2022 



He shared the news through his latest  Instagram post yesterday along with the latest MySejahtera status screen display.


According to Afdlin, he had been infected with the virus for the past few days and began to feel the symptoms.

"I'm sorry, it's been two days and the symptoms are getting worse, there is no shortness of breath so far," he said.

.I'm sorry if I can't answer calls or reply to messages. I think Allah SWT wants me to rest for a while

"Six people from my team  were positive after more than two years of surviving COVID-19. Sorry for the trouble, but now it's time for me to take care of myself," he wrote.

In the comments section, the follower and friends of the artist  prayed for the Papadom film actor to persevere and  have a speedy recovery .

“Keep strong my bro! I hope there is no harm .., "he wrote in one of the comments

"Get well soon, I hope everything will be easier for my brother," the netizen prayed.


Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Blog Archive

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED