Translate

21 June 2016

The Galloping Horse in a Viral Video has been Idenfied! .... Kelantan man claims Michael The Horse is his families!




Hey, that's my horse: Kelantan man claims horse in viral video is his (Video)




KUALA LUMPUR: A man has come out to claim ownership of a horse which became the subject of a viral video after it was spotted galloping down a highway in Kelantan, yesterday.
Wan Hanif Wan Mohd Noor, 25, is appealing for anyone who spots the horse to return it to him, Harian Metro reported.
Wan Hanif, who works in Kuala Lumpur, says the horse, named Michael, was bought by his elder brother Wan Wan Mohd Eddie Sham, 39, for RM4,000 about a year ago.
The horse has been missing since last Thursday, he said.
He said their father, Wan Mohd Noor Wan Ahmad, 68, realised that the animal was missing from its stable in Gertak Kecupu, Binjai at 4am.
“As soon as we learnt it had bolted, I had spread the word via WhatsApp to my family members and friends.
“I was definitely stunned when I saw the viral video of our horse on the road yesterday.
“I’m certain that it’s Michael. Those who find him can call me at 0133918528 or my brother at 0199078283,” he said.
The two videos, at 28 seconds and eight seconds, garnered widespread attention after attracting 650,000 and 320,000 views.
Wan Hanif said the horse appeared to have run more than 10km away from the family’s home to Kubang Kerian.
© New Straits Times Press (M) Bhd

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Blog Archive

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED