Mother’s Day which is usually celebrated on the Second Sunday of May is a celebration honoring the mother of the family, as well as motherhood, maternal bonds, and the influence of mothers in society.
On this Mother's Day, I celebrate it by sharing this video with you....many of you would have seen it already .... but we can always use some reminding. For those in their mid 30's or older I bet you can relate to some parts of this....
No matter how big or small our families are, it is important to share quality time and make priceless memories with your loved ones but more so your mom. Let's try to remember that it's not so much about the feast or celebration, but more about the precious time we spend together with our moms.
Since I lost my mom in 2011, I can only hold on to the memories of my mom on every Mother's Day. Have a great Mother's Day with your loved one's.
BEST FB @ KL Wishes All Moms, A Very Happy Mother's Day!!!