Translate

17 February 2015

Lucky punter wins RM15.8 million Toto jackpot


PETALING JAYA: A lucky new player from Selangor, who started playing Sports Toto games a mere six weeks ago, became an instant millionaire by winning the RM15.8 million Toto 4D Jackpot 1 in the Feb 4 draw.

The odd-job worker who is only 25 years old, in relating his story to Sports Toto when claiming the prize money, said he only started playing the Jackpot game after he dreamt his winning numbers – "1502 and 6741".
Trying his luck, he began betting on the two combinations of numbers for six consecutive weeks and he was rewarded with the Toto 4D Jackpot 1 totalling RM15,839,376.30.
"I tried my best to remain calm when I found out from the Sports Toto website (www.sportstoto.com.my) that I had hit the jackpot!
"I plan to invest some of the prize money in the stock market and start my own business. I am also relieved that now I have the money for my ailing parents' medical expenses," he said.
Another fortuitous winner from Penang won the first prize of Toto 6D totalling RM1 million in the Feb 7 draw.

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Blog Archive

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED