Translate

07 April 2020

Malaysian Girl who just arrived back in Kuala Lumpur relates her experience being quarantined in her Vlog #covid-19 #malaysiaquarantine





48 subscribers



Hey everyone, I just returned home to KL and am now being quarantined by the Malaysian government. I've gotten a LOT of questions from friends and family about the process and what the quarantine situation is like, so I decided to make a video to show you. I'm quite nervous about posting this because it's my first time doing something like this, but thought this might be insightful for you!

All Malaysians who return to the country will be immediately sent to government quarantine centres for a 14 day quarantine as soon as they step off the plane. This ruling will take effect from April 3.

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Blog Archive

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED