Translate

06 September 2016

Restaurant Manager strikes the grand price in the Grand Toto 6/63 winning him RM33.7mil, buying usual number of his car registration





Restaurant manager's 'usual numbers' hit Toto jackpot


PETALING JAYA: A manager hit the jackpot betting on the “usual numbers” connected to his car registration over the weekend.

The 33-year-old man struck the grand price in the Grand Toto 6/63 winning him RM33.7mil.

His lucky numbers were 35, 45, 49, 51, 52 and 53. He had placed bets on Toto 4D, Toto 6D and Lucky Pick tickets each on Power Toto 6/55, Supreme Toto 6/58 and Grand Toto 6/63.

“I could not believe that I had won and I even asked my mother to check for me. I was shaking with joy when the Lucky Pick ticket I bought hit the jackpot,” he said in a Sports Toto Malaysia statement.


The restaurant manager bought the numbers during a regular visit to his parents and accompanied his mother to a Sports Toto outlet.

“As usual, I visited my mother on Sunday. I accompanied her to the Sports Toto outlet where she buys her numbers and I wanted to try my luck,” he said.

He said he has plans on how to spend the money – buy a new house and a sports car and, of course, going on vacation

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Blog Archive

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED