Translate

03 November 2013

"Datuk Seri" Wanted for Slapping Klang Shopping Mall Security Guard

Security guard lodges police report against 'Datuk Seri' who allegedly slapped him

Nepali ex-policeman Prakash Adhikari, 35 said the 'Datuk Seri' and a group of men were up in a black Mercedes Benz that parked at a VIP spot in front of Centro Mall here at around 5pm Wednesday.
He said the car number plate was not registered for any of the reserved spots, but the man disregarded no-parking signs and traffic cones and parked there.
"I told him that he could not park there as I did not recognise his car number and said he would have to go to the parking lot like everyone else.
"Then he said to me, 'Do you even know who I am? I'm a Datuk Seri, you uselesspati (foreigner)," said Prakash.
The security guard remained insistent that the man move his car and tried to call the mall management when the man slapped him two times on the face.
He and his five associates then left the car parked in the spot and went for a meal in the mall.
"I had some bruises on the face and was bleeding from the lip. I alerted the mall management but they did not take any action against the man.
"I didn't do anything wrong, I was just trying to do my job," he said,
Prakash's supervisor Awaluddin Kassim said the so-called Datuk Seri identified himself as Manimaran from Pahang, adding that he lodged a police report on Prakash's behalf at the Bandar Baru Klang police station.
North Klang OCPD Asst Comm Shukor Sulong confirmed the report adding that the case was being investigated under Section 323 of the Penal Code.

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Blog Archive

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED