Translate

11 June 2019

PM Dr Mahathir today said he was not aware of any video allegedly showing a federal minister having homosexual intercourse.








Show me the sex clips, says Dr M as videos make rounds on WhatsApp
Melissa Darlyne Chow and Faiz Zainudin
-June 11, 2019 1:34 PM
FMT

PUTRAJAYA: Dr Mahathir Mohamad today said he was not aware of any video allegedly showing a federal minister having homosexual intercourse.

“I am not aware of this, I just heard so I need to read about it.

“You (the press) can brief me about it,” the prime minister said, drawing laughter from ministers who were present at the press conference today.

Viral videos showing an individual who resembles a federal minister have been circulating through WhatsApp.

At least three clips show what looks like a scene from a hotel room, accompanied by the sound of a foreign news bulletin.

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Blog Archive

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED