Translate

30 May 2019

A man was arrested for molesting a woman at an MRT station in Kuala Lumpur.


Nabbed: Man who groped woman on MRT escalator

Thursday, 30 May 20198:17 AM MYT

by m. kumar




PETALING JAYA: A man was arrested for molesting a woman at an MRT station in Kuala Lumpur.

The 12pm incident on Wednesday (May 29) occurred at the Muzium Negara MRT station when the woman, 27, was approached by the man on an escalator.


"He smiled as he approached me, and I smiled back thinking he was just being friendly.

"But he then got closer and whispered something in my ear which I could not hear because I had headphones on.


The victim said she yelled for help, and another woman came to her aid.

"We both ran down the escalator and found a policeman to help us," she said.

The man was arrested shortly after.

The victim then lodged a report at a nearby police station. A police spokesperson confirmed the case is being investigated.


Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2019/05/30/nabbed-man-who-groped-woman-on-mrt-escalator/#LTZu4QjCzVvDoO2i.99

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Blog Archive

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED