Translate

15 April 2017

ACTRESS Elvina Mohamad (pic) has dismissed rumours circulating online that she is a lesbian

Saturday, 15 April 2017

I’m not a lesbian, says Elvina

image: http://www.thestar.com.my/~/media/online/2017/04/14/19/15/main_ni_1504_p26_nurilyanna_1.ashx/?w=620&h=413&crop=1&hash=F3367BE8CF7DB52D95B2C76EB488B87981080B7A
 
ACTRESS Elvina Mohamad (pic) has dismissed rumours circulating online that she is a lesbian, Harian Metro reported.
The Shhh ... I Love You drama actress said she resented the allegation.
“I don’t really know how it came about. Maybe it is because I am often seen hanging out with tomboys and am labelled as such.
“Why are people so quick to accuse without knowing the real story?” she asked.
Elvina suspected the rumour was started by someone who was attracted to her.
“Last year, one of my friends confessed her feelings for me and told others that I was her partner. I was angry and shocked,” said Elvina, who later ended the friendship.
Since then, she claimed, the girl had been telling people she was a lesbian to give them a bad impression of her.

Read more at http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/04/15/im-not-a-lesbian-says-elvina-actress-suspects-spurned-woman-may-be-behind-rumours/#ZSR7uXCFQjxqtOkj.99

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Blog Archive

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED