Translate

12 October 2017

A 52-YEAR-OLD part-time waitress claimed she was sexually harassed by a taxi driver over a RM400 cab fare from KLIA To Wangsa Maju

A 52-YEAR-OLD part-time waitress claimed she was sexually harassed by a taxi driver over a RM400 cab fare in Kuala Lumpur, reported China Press
Image result for taxi driver kl
The woman, known only as Lee, alleged that the man asked her to “sleep with him” if she could not pay the amount.
She decided to pay him only RM100 for the 76km journey from KL International Airport 2 to Wangsa Maju on Friday.
She said that she had wanted to hail a GrabCar but was convinced by the driver that it would be cheaper to use a taxi with a metered fare.
However, after boarding the taxi, she suspected something amiss when she saw that the meter was covered with a piece of cloth.
“When I asked him why the meter was covered, he kept talking about other things,” she told the daily.
When she reached her house, the driver demanded that she pay RM400.
“I told him I am just a salaried worker and could not afford to pay such an expensive fare.
“He refused to let me off and asked me to bank in the balance to his account when I wanted to pay him RM100 instead.
“After getting my mobile phone number, he threatened to label me a cheat by posting my WhatsApp profile picture on social media if I did not pay up.
“He started harassing me after that and even said I could settle the matter by sleeping with him,” Lee claimed

Read more at http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/10/12/taxi-driver-wanted-sex-to-settle-rm400-fare/#QkLlAizybP0RUWEq.99

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Blog Archive

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED