Translate

22 December 2013

A Day In The Life Of Miss Universe Malaysia 2013 Carey Ng.

Day in the life of Carey Ng

Wonder what a life of a beauty queen is like? Follow Miss Universe Malaysia 2013 winner Carey Ng through a series of snapshots as she goes about her day. Follow Victoria Brown's Instagram coverage of the stunning pageant winner through the eyes of her iPhone 4 camera.
  1. Carey started her day by attending a Reebok shoot, which she's an ambassador for, along with her mother who came to support her. 
  2. Carey with her mother (right) and her trainer and friend Kim at a Reebok photoshoot. #DayWithCarey
  3. Carey posing for a Reebok shoot with her friend and trainer Kim.#DayWithCarey
  4. Carey reviewing the photos from her Reebok shoot. "I never modeled before I joined Miss Universe Malaysia. I always review my pictures to see what works and what doesn't," she said.
  5. Carey's mother helping her to take photos during her Reebok shoot. Her mum is the photographer behind several of Carey's Instagram photos.#DayWithCarey
  6. Carey sharing a moment with her trainer Kim. "Kim is great. I am so lucky to have known her and trained with her for the past year. She is like a sister to me," said Carey. #DayWithCarey
  7. "I just go out there and have fun," said Carey when asked about what goes through her mind when she's on set. #DayWithCarey
  8. "My mum is like my second manager. She is my rock and my support system," reveals Carey. #DayWithCarey
  9. During a break, Carey revealed that her favourite coffees are lattes and cappuccinos. "I cut out sugar from my diet before heading to Moscow for the finals, I had my coffee black at that time. I didn't take any sugar or milk," she said.
  10. "My favorite coffee is lattes. But I like cappuccinos too," said Carey.#DayWithCarey
  11. Carey enjoying some snacks during her Reebok shoot. #DayWithCarey
  12. Carey having fun in a group shot with the other Reebok ambassadors.#DayWithCarey
  13. Carey posing for a shoot with the Reebok ambassadors. #DayWithCarey
  14. After her Reebok shoot, Carey headed to Seri Pacific Hotel to prepare for hosting the Artisans United For Philippine-Disaster Relief Charity Dinner and Auction.
  15. Carey waiting to check into her room at Seri Pacific Hotel. #DayWithCarey
  16. "One of the first things I do when I enter a hotel room is switch on the tv. I like having some background noise in the room or else it's too quiet," said Carey.#DayWithCarey
  17. "These are my daily essentials. I will go bring these things for every event," said Carey. This includes her makeup bags, travel sized hair curler, nude heels, a statement necklace, a change of clothes and undergarments. #DayWithCarey
  18. "I will also always bring my flats around with me," says Carey. #DayWithCarey
  19. Carey ordered room service for lunch, and expressed her love for Malaysian food.
  20. Carey enjoying her chicken rice. "I love Malaysian food. I'm a sucker for anything spicy," said Carey. #DayWithCarey
  21. "I am always multitasking! I am always on the go so I'll be doing multiple things at the same time just because I don't have enough time in the day to everything's need to," said Carey. #DayWithCarey
  22. After lunch, Carey started getting ready for the night's festivities.
  23. "I've always preferred having curly hair," said Carey while curling her hair in preparation of the night's festivities. #DayWithCarey
  24. Carey does her own makeup for events. "I know my face and I know what suits me, so I stick with it," she said. #DayWithCarey
  25. When asked what her makeup essential item is, Carey told me that she loves her mascara. #DayWithCarey
  26. Carey's makeup essentials. "I usually go with slight smoky eyes and nude lips," she said. #DayWithCarey
  27. "I learnt the basics of makeup when I was in the pageant, so I know the basic techniques. I found that extremely helpful. After some practice learnt what look suits me best," said Carey. #DayWithCarey
  28. Briefing time! Carey being told the timeline of events for the night.
  29. Carey looking at the photos from her earlier shoot. #DayWithCarey
  30. Carey attending a briefing on her emcee gig for the Artisans United for Philippine-Disaster Relief Charity Dinner and Auction. #DayWithCarey
  31. Carey relaxes and rehearses her speech for the night. 
  32. Carey updating her social media accounts. "I try to upload new photos onto my social media accounts everyday to keep people updated on what I'm doing," she said. #DayWithCarey
  33. Carey rehearsing her opening speech for the Artisans United for Philippine-Disaster Relief Charity Dinner and Auction. #DayWithCarey
  34. Carey's gown and crown was just delivered to her room!
  35. Carey just received her dress for the night. #DayWithCarey
  36. The Miss Universe crown up close. #DayWithCarey
  37. Carey about to change into her gown. #DayWithCarey
  38. Carey in her gown for the Artisans United for Philippine-Disaster Relief Charity Dinner and Auction. #DayWithCarey
  39. Carey takes some time to answer some questions about herself and her Miss Universe journey.
  40. Carey shares her thoughts about when she decided to join the Miss Universe Malaysia pageant last year. #DayWithCarey
  41. Carey sharing what her greatest moment was in the Miss Universe pageant in Moscow. #DayWithCarey
  42. Carey shares what she studied in university. #DayWithCarey
  43. Carey shares how she was a scholarship student. #DayWithCarey
  44. Carey reveals what her favorite food is. #DayWithCarey
  45. Carey answers what her biggest fear is. #DayWithCarey
  46. Carey touching up her makeup before heading down to the event.#DayWithCarey
  47. A stylist helping Carey secure her Miss Universe crown. #DayWithCarey
  48. Showtime! Carey about to enter the ballroom to co-host the Artisans United For Philippine-Disaster Relief Charity Dinner and Auction.
  49. Carey about to give her opening speech at the Artisans United Charity Dinner and Auction. "I try not to think about going up on stage and speaking too much. It helps when I'm talking to people before going up because when it's time for me to deliver my speech, I just keep talking," said Carey. #DayWithCarey
  50. Carey co-hosting with actor and tv host Hansen Lee. #DayWithCarey
    1. Some of the designer dresses on auction at the Artisans United for Philippine-Disaster Relief Charity Dinner and Auction. #DayWithCarey
    2. Carey with her co-host Hansen Lee. #DayWithCarey
    3. Carey waiting to introduce the next performance. #DayWithCarey
    4. Carey introducing the next segment of the evening. #DayWithCarey
    5. Carey taking a photo with a fan. #DayWithCarey
    6. Carey's day has now come to an end and she is now heading back home to get some sleep.
    7. It's a wrap! Carey on her way back home after a long day. #DayWithCarey
    8. A goodbye message from Carey. Our #DayWithCarey has come to an end.

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Blog Archive

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED