Translate

25 April 2016

Tunku Ismail said that he does not have the money to buy Italian football club AC Milan.

I have no plans to buy AC Milan, says TMJ

THE STAR

PETALING JAYA: Johor Darul Takzim (JDT) chairman Tunku Ismail Sultan Ibrahim
 (pic) has said that he does not have the money to buy Italian football club AC Milan.

Tunku Ismail, who is also the Johor Regent, referred to an interview with Singapore's The Straits Times, where he was asked if he has any interest in buying a foreign club.

"My exact answer was yes. If I have to pick a club, it would have to be Milan. That's one of my dreams.

"But it doesn't mean I'm going to buy it. It's just a club that I've adored since I was young. That's all. So to answer any speculations, the answer is no, I'm not buying Milan," said Tunku Ismail in a Facebook post on the Johor Southern Tigers page on Sunday.

He added that he was not rich like other Malaysian businessmen.

"I'm just a young man with a dream and big ambitions. My club JDT can't even beat Kedah and other Malaysian teams.

"I'm not going to take Milan and go head on with Juventus and other Italian giants. I simply dare not. My club is only JDT. A small club with big ambitions," said Tunku Ismail.

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Blog Archive

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED