Translate

01 May 2015

Asia's Got Talent 2015 Semi Final 3 - El Gamma Penumbra Recieves Golden Buzzer and move To Asia’s Got Talent Finals #agt



Philippines El Gamma Penumbra is going straight to the Grand Finals after receiving their second Golden Buzzer on Asia’s Got Talent!
El-Gamma-Penumbra-Asias-Got-Talent-Finals
Shadow play group El Gamma Penumbra from the Philippines again received a Golden Buzzer from the judges after performing an emotional number on Asia’s Got Talent Semi Finals.
“It was really emotional and you make me really proud. I’m sure you made Filipino proud tonight,” said emotional Anggun.
“I just want to say that I live in a box, where I make music in a studio. And tonight, I got to come outside of my box and see something that was so, so moving andmagical. It just amazed me,” said David Foster.
“Incredible performance. You took it tonight, you moved everybody,” said Melanie C.
“When I see something I like, I respect it and I applaud it. Tonight you stepped up your game from the audition,” said Vanness Wu.
Watch their performance below.

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Blog Archive

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED