Translate

30 January 2015

Businessman wins RM40mil Toto jackpot


 
KUALA LUMPUR: Banking on a random set of numbers paid off big for a 50-year-old businessman who won RM40.6mil from the Supreme Toto 6/58 Jackpot draw recently.

The unnamed man said he had been betting on the numbers 12, 13, 15, 22, 24 and 46 for about a year before he finally hit the jackpot on Jan 25.
“I immediately shared the news with my friends and they acted as my bodyguards when they accompanied me to claim the prize.
“I could not sleep after that and I hope to surprise my family with the good news soon,” he said.
He said he had been a loyal customer of Sports Toto for more than 10 years now.
He added that he usually spent about RM50 per draw playing the Toto 4D, Toto 4D Jackpot, Toto 6D and the Supreme Toto 6/58 due to the attractive prizes.
“Previously, I won about RM125,000 for the Toto 4D Jackpot. I still can’t believe that I won RM40mil this time,” he said.
He added that he planned to use the money to expand his business.
Another big winner, who is from Johor, walked away with RM9.8mil in total winnings after betting on the numbers 6, 9, 12, 13, 20 and 26.
The numbers were randomly selected and the EZ-Bet System 10 paid him RM9,812,733.85 plus an additional RM34,630.40 from the se­cond, third and fourth prizes.
“I will use the winnings to buy more property for investment and also donate to charity as I believe that when we win something, we should give some back to society,” he said.
He added that as a gift to himself, he would get a luxury car and give his wife a big ang pow for the coming Chinese New Year.
In total, Sports Toto gave out RM50.4mil in winnings

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Blog Archive

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED