Translate

27 January 2014

(WITH VID)Li Na Gives The 'Best Australian Open Victory Speech Ever'

(WITH VID)Li Na Gives The 'Best Australian Open Victory Speech Ever'

 A legend on and off the court./Getty Images A legend on and off the court./Getty ImagesSHE won the Australian Open, then she won the crowd.
Chinese tennis superstar Li Na had Melbourne Park fans in stitches after her straight sets victory over Slovak Dominika Cibulkova.
She thanked her agent... for making her lots of money. "Max, agent, make me rich, thanks a lot" she said.
Then she paid a unique tribute to her husband of eight years.
"Now, of course, my husband, you're famous in China. Thanks (to) him with everything, travelling with me as my hitting partner. (He) fixes my drink, fixes my raquet...
"So thanks a lot, you're a nice guy ..."
"Also, you're so lucky".
It was the third time lucky for Na at the Australian Open. She famously choked against Kim Clijsters in 2011 and was runner-up to Victoria Azarenka last year.
In her triumphant speech, Na also said the Australian Open was her favourite tournament. "I cannot wait. Looking forward to come back."
You're welcome anytime, Li.


-News.com.au

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Popular Posts - Last 30 days

Blog Archive

LIVE VISITOR TRAFFIC FEED